Wednesday, April 14, 2010

JACKPOT!!!



Another gorgeous day! I took a long walk along the bay and saw several bald eagles. Walked back into town and discovered my new favorite spot! Emilys. Coffee and baked goods, oh my! Had a frosted molasses cookie (one of my all time favorites) and a great cup of coffee. The place is soooo cute, and the girls were very nice. One of them did the beautiful tile work on the counters. I was impressed! A MUST STOP IN if you ever get to Petersburg. Plus a great way to see some of the locals.












2 comments:

  1. ICED MOLASSES? I want one now... so unfair to post these photos when pregnant women might see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see this. The animals, the colors in the bakery - it's like life is in technicolor in Alaska! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete