Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Clouds and Meteor Crater

While Hubby Doc works, I play! I headed out to Meteor Crater early one morning before it got too hot. It's only twenty miles from Winslow, so I dropped him at work and took off. It is the best preserved meteor, so they say, and I believe it. Really interesting to see the visitors center and take a short walking tour. I highly recommend it.

I'm back in Dallas with my new grandbaby for the week, while Hubby Doc finishes up this gig. I fly back on Sunday, and his last day is Tuesday. Then, it's back to the farm for a little while. YIPPEEEE!!!!

Here are some shots of the crater, and the clouds around Winslow. They have the most beautiful skies! Lots of rainbows too, but I didn't catch any of those.


This is the edge of the crater, way off in the distance.











This cute guy kept getting in front of my cloud shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment